How To Write An 8th Grade Narrative Essay: Great Advice
A narrative essay is one that tells a story. In order to write a good narrative, it helps to know a little more about it. For example, you should know enough about the topic to present it in a meaningful and interesting way. There are other components that make up a good 8th grade essay, such as the following.
- Start your essay with a catchy hook. It should grab the reader’s attention and get them interested in reading the rest of your paper.
- Make sure to have a clear thesis statement. This is usually the last sentence in your introduction.
- Separate the main events or issues clearly into their own paragraphs. They should appear in chronological order. When you change time or move to a new idea, then start with a new paragraph.
- Sentence structure should be organized so thoughts flow smoothly from one to another. If sentences are too long, break them up into smaller sentences. Short, choppy sentences should be combined to make them less choppy.
- Get rid of repetition, and words that aren’t necessary. Double-check the spelling and grammar. Use colorful, action words for verbs and as much descriptive as you can to really fill in the picture of the story you are telling.
- Make sure the conclusion is clear. Restate the thesis statement or the prompt you were given. Write what your conclusion is based on what you learned, or what you expect the reader to learn from it. Remember the hook you used in the introduction? You need to come full circle by answering the question or giving the conclusion to what you used for the hook.
Following these guidelines will help you on your way to a great 8th grade narrative essay. Staying organized and making sure you are doing all your teacher requires will lay a good foundation for your writing.
It’s very helpful to write freely at the beginning without trying to check for and correct errors. They are best corrected in one of the final drafts. You can ask a parent or teacher to help you do some proofreading so you are able to clean up all the little errors that slip through when you’re writing.
You can also get some great direction from your teacher, if you find yourself stuck on something and you’re not too sure how to proceed or what to do next.
Laura (US):Thank you so much for helping me out with my research paper! I struggled with it for several days and even asked my tutor to help me, but in the end, your manuals have saved my grade.
Tom (UK):Great and responsive customer support. I got a list of unique and interesting research topic at no cost. Thank you very much!
- Homework help websites
- Great topics for your term paper
- Do not fall victim to a fraud service
- Working on the discussion section
- PhD abstract composing
- Management essays: conclusion tips
Paper writing help
Instead of hiring expensive tutors to help make your reading and writing better, simply use the finished works from the online writing source you hired and make those examples of what your future personal writing should look like when completed. Since you’ll already be provided the proper formatting, all you’ll need to memorize is how to place the content within the provided outline.
What we do
Our team of professional academic writers do our best to create helpful, easy, yet powerful college and high school writing manuals to assist you with your papers. We write about:
- High school essays
- College research papers
- Graduate theses
Once you’ve gotten this down pat, you can increase your writing level and, of course, your class grades. Learning from your accidents can perhaps provide the greatest educational value of all. While millions of students aren’t ‘hip’ to buying the college papers online yet, many more people understand just how ordering custom papers online can save your grade from apparent ruin when you failed to write papers yourself.