Common Research Paper Topic Questions You Should Know
When you conduct research for your paper you need to make sure you check the following:
- Ask yourself who the author is
- Ask yourself what the author’s name is and what their qualifications are
- Ask yourself if there are any links to information on the author and the author’s position
- Ask yourself if there is any way you can contact the author
- Ask yourself if you have ever heard the author cited before
- Ask yourself if the author has written on this topic previously
- Ask yourself who sponsored the site
- Ask yourself if the author is affiliated with a reputable organization
- Ask yourself if the information on the site or article reflects the views of the organization or just the author
- If there is no sponsoring organization name, look at the URL. Sometimes the sponsoring organization name is references in the extension. For example: “.edu” is an educational institution page, “.gov” is a government page, and “.org” is a nonprofit organization.
- Ask yourself what audience was intended to read the website. This is important because you do not want to use information from a website designed for elementary school students if you are crafting a college paper.
- Ask yourself if the website is current or dated
- Look at the “recently updated” date at the bottom of the home page. A site that has been regularly updated is more reliable than one which is supposed to provide information about the Gaza Strip but has not updated in the last two months.
- Ask yourself if the material is accurate
- Ask yourself if the material is an opinion rather than fact
- Ask yourself if the information on the website can be verified in any print sources
- Ask yourself if the material was borrowed from somewhere else
- Ask yourself how valid the author’s research was
- Ask yourself whether there was any substance to the argument and if the author provided strong evidence to support it
If you are able to answer all of these questions in the affirmative, then you are viewing a site that can be used as a source in your paper. The entire purpose of this exercise and these questions is to get you to think critically about the websites you encounter, because you are responsible for making sure the sites you use in your paper are reliable and accurate.
Laura (US):Thank you so much for helping me out with my research paper! I struggled with it for several days and even asked my tutor to help me, but in the end, your manuals have saved my grade.
Tom (UK):Great and responsive customer support. I got a list of unique and interesting research topic at no cost. Thank you very much!
- Homework help websites
- Great topics for your term paper
- Do not fall victim to a fraud service
- Working on the discussion section
- PhD abstract composing
- Management essays: conclusion tips
Paper writing help
Instead of hiring expensive tutors to help make your reading and writing better, simply use the finished works from the online writing source you hired and make those examples of what your future personal writing should look like when completed. Since you’ll already be provided the proper formatting, all you’ll need to memorize is how to place the content within the provided outline.
What we do
Our team of professional academic writers do our best to create helpful, easy, yet powerful college and high school writing manuals to assist you with your papers. We write about:
- High school essays
- College research papers
- Graduate theses
Once you’ve gotten this down pat, you can increase your writing level and, of course, your class grades. Learning from your accidents can perhaps provide the greatest educational value of all. While millions of students aren’t ‘hip’ to buying the college papers online yet, many more people understand just how ordering custom papers online can save your grade from apparent ruin when you failed to write papers yourself.